Impure blood affects the body. it creates many health problems – pimples, pigmentation, anaemia, skin diseases, tension, weakness, fatigue. The blood flowing in cells should be pure for a healthy body.
If the blood is pure we will be free from diseases and the skin will be glowing. You can purify your blood with some domestic methods.
Fasting: Fasting is traditional method to purify blood because it helps expulsion of harmful elements from the body. Fasting means not to eat at a prescribed length of time. It is considered the best way to keep healthy. During fasting the physical energy is used up to correct the immune system and metabolism. It also destroys the harmful elements in the body.
Here are some methods to keep your blood pure:
- Lemon, beetroot, carrot and green leafy vegetables greatly purify blood.
- Drink grape juice without sugar. It increases haemoglobin in the blood. Honey increases haemoglobin present in the blood and speeds up the blood flow. It is a good source of iron, manganese and copper.
- Drink plenty of water. Avoid spicy, oily and fried food.
- Garlic is a good blood purifier. Taking three cloves of garlic with water regularly for a month, you can purify your blood.
- Make a powder of dried skin of pomegranate. Mix one spoonful of the powder in a glass of hot water and drink it daily in the morning.
- To purify the blood, mix honey and lemon juice in a glass of water and drink it for a month.
Vegetables to purify blood:
- Beetroot purifies blood, strengthens the heart and increases blood circulation. It is good for lever too.
- Cucumber is a good blood purifier. It is beneficial in checking kidney, lever muscular, abdominal problems.
- Lemon is not only a good blood purifier but also helps reduce weight.
- Raspberry is good for kidney and lever problems. It is good for those suffering from anaemia.
- Tomato frees your stomach ailments and increases the appetite. It is a good blood purifier too.