A simple mixture of glycerin and rose water has been a favorite moisturizer for many years. Try this easy beauty recipe!
Homemade moisturizer is easy to prepare and needs only four ingredients: gelatin, flower water, glycerin, and water. Use this moisturizer for your face and hands.
- Rose essential oil
- Purified or distilled water
- Dissolve a teaspoon of gelatin in 150ml of hot water.
- Mix in a teaspoon of rose essential oil and 2 tablespoons of glycerin.
- Store the mixture in a clean, dry container.
- If you have oily skin, reduce the proportion of glycerin to make the cream less greasy.
- If you have dry skin, increase the amount of glycerin when making this moisturizer.
- You can use another flower water (e.g. lavender, orange) instead of rose.
- Always make sure that your hands and your tools are washed clean.
- Do not store homemade moisturizer too long as it does not contain preservatives.